20 really special diy mother`s cards
1. Take several colorful paper hearts and a color paper strip. Put one of the hearts to the paper strip and and draw a transverse strip on the paper at the level of the top of the heart. Draw the number of parallel strips equal to the number of hearts on the paper at a distance of 1 cm from each other. Bend the paper strip in the parallel lines. Glue the heart to the each bend. At the bottom of the paper strip on the back side glue a short perpendicularpaper strip.Take the color sheet of paper, bend it across. Open it and glue the edges of the perpendicular strip to the second page inside the postcard. Thread the paper strip with the hearts behind the perpendicular strip. Write «I love you mum» where the hearts end on the strip. Glue decoratepaper hearts to the title page.
2. Take a small color recording paper and bend it diagonally several times to receive a triangle. Cut the upper part of the triangle in a semicircle, so that you`ll receive a flower when you unfold a sheet of paper. Cut the one lobe off and glue the two extreme lobes. Makeseveralsimilarflowers. Glue them together to have one big flower and glue it to the turn of the postcard. Decorate the title page of the postcardwith decorative stickers.
3. Write an inscription on the draft and use it as a stencil for transferring to a decorative sheet of paper. Make incisions along the vertical contours of the inscription. Bend the inscription above and belowto make it volumetric. Glue the sheet of the paper, free from the inscription to the turn of a postcard.
4. Take a color recording paper and bend it diagonally several times to receive a triangle. Cut the upper part of the triangle in a semicircle, so that you`ll receive a flower when you unfold a sheet of paper. Do the same with a smaller sheet of paper. Glue the small flower to the bigger one. Write «I love you» on it. Glue a stem and leaves. Attach a paper ladybug using a paper clip. So when you take off a paper ladybug the flower opens.
5. Write «I love you» on the sheet of paper. Decorate the inscription. Cover the sheet with a film and fix it with a colored paper strip from the left side. Insert a white sheet of paper between the sheet with the inscription and film.Put it in a postcard with a cut rectangle on the title page. Glue the white sheet of paper to the postcard.Glue the bottom and the right edge of the postcard.
6. Fold the square sheet of decorative paper corners to the center. Glue small paper hearts to large ones. Glue these hearts to the corners of the square sheet of decorative paper and glue one heart to the center of the square. You`ll receive a box if you fold the corners of the square and intertwine hearts.
7. Draw a square, consisted of smaller squares decreasing to the center of the large square. Cut all the lines, except the horizontal diagonal. Bend to yourself the corners of the formed upper triangles and bend in the opposite direction the bottom corners. Fold the postcard. When you open it, you`ll receive a bizarre figure.
8. Take a color recording paper and bend it diagonally several times to receive a triangle. Cut the upper part of the triangle in a semicircle, so that you`ll receive a flower when you unfold a sheet of paper. Draw it. Cut the one lobe off and glue the two extreme lobes. Do the same to have several similar flowers. Glue them together to have one big flowerand glue it to the turn of the postcard.Draw the postcard.
9. Put a branch with leaveson the bottom of a sheet of cardboard and sprinkle it with sprays of paint. Fold the cardboard crosswise three times. Put photo in this postcard. Glue the paper bird. Tie up the postcard.
10. Take a metal cover from a can. Cut out a part of a photo along the contours of a cover. Cut out the same shape from cardboard. Glue the photo to this cardboard, then glue it inside the cover. Attach the magnet to the back of the cover.
11. Take a photo of a child. Then take a photo of her mother, WHICH is holding the first photo. Take the photo of the mother`s mum, which is holding the second photo. And so on.